Indian Subsidiary Company Formation
India stands as one of the world’s major and fastest growing economies. You can start an entirely owned branch office commonly termed as Indian subsidiary anywhere in India. Depending on the capital owned by the parent foreign company the legislation in India sets forth two types of subsidiaries, that is, a Wholly-Owned Subsidiary or a Subsidiary company, ie; held as a dependent or an independent from the parent company in terms of business operational matters whereas the strategic decision-making and the high-end control of management rests with the parent company in the jurisdiction where is originally established.
- Formation of a subsidiary provides you following advantages:
- Independent legal structure – Transferrable of shares
- Position to acquire property anywhere in India – Incorporation with Foreign Direct Investment (FDI)
- No need to bear parent company’s name – Own business licenses and statutory documents
- Corporate tax to it’s worldwide profits
Our team of company formation specialists offer all legal and technical procedure in forming your Indian Subsidiary company and all preliminary legal compliance to get it started.
LSC Assurance of Secured Payment
Assured Quality Service Delivery
Fully Dedicated Case Managers
Post-Delivery - Review Facility
"As a first line of communication, we will need the following particulars from you to action this service. To facilitate our inital review, please collate your relevant documents into a single file and upload where requested."