Public Limited Company Formation Package-India
Our Public Limited Company formation services construe a smooth and steady process of the overall pathways to obtaining the registration and the required permits. A Public Limited Company is a form of company that is formed to start a business on a large scale and those that require huge capital. A public limited company can either be listed or unlisted. Usually, these companies choose to get listed on the exchanges to raise funds from the public at large and therefore, have to comply with various regulations imposed by different regulators such as the MCA, RBI, SEBI, etc.
Registering your company as a public limited company can help you avail various benefits such as the company having a separate legal entity from its owners, having limited liability, innumerable ways to raise funds, etc.
₹39,999.00 – ₹59,999.00
In January 2018, there were almost 6800 companies that were listed on both the exchanges out of which there were 1600 companies listed on NSE, and out of the same, 1328 companies had an active status.
According to the Companies Act, a public company is a company which is not a private company. Forming a public company requires a minimum of 7 members and 3 directors (out of which one has to be an Indian resident in the previous year). The minimum paid-up share capital required is Rs. 5 lakhs. Our services cover from making a list of documents that are required to collecting the same, submitting them, meeting the minimum requirements, taking care of having a registered office, appointing various directors, auditors, etc. and lastly handing over the certificate of incorporation and commencement of business. A public limited company needs both these documents to start their business.
The shares in a public limited company are easily transferable and traded on the stock exchanges. A public limited company has no restrictions on the number of members it can have as compared to a private limited company where the maximum number of members is 200. Post the incorporation, according to the plan chosen by you, we shall further assist you with the statutory and regulatory compliances.
General steps involves:
- To make sure all the pre-requisite requirements such as the minimum number of directors, members, share capital have been complied with;
- Obtaining the Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) and the Director Identification Number (DIN) for the proposed directors, if not available;
- It is required to ensure that the company has a proper registered office, it shall be registered with the Registrar of Companies under whose jurisdiction the address shall fall;
- Before initiating the registration procedure, an application for the approval of the name of the company shall be made, the name of the company should end with the word ‘Limited’;
- On approval of the name of the Company, the most important documents i.e., the Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association shall be executed in the electronic formats i.e., in forms INC 33 and INC 34 respectively;
- On completion of uploading the required documents, they shall be submitted to the Registrar;
- On due verification of the documents submitted, the Registrar shall issue a Certificate of Incorporation and a Company Identification Number which shall be unique to each company;
- The company then has to apply for a certificate of commencement of business within 180 days of receiving the incorporation certificate without which they cannot start their business.
General documents required includes;
- Passport-sized photographs of the Directors
- Copy of all the identity proofs – Aadhar, PAN, driving license of all the directors
- DSC and DIN for all the directors
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association
- Utility bills of the registered office
- Rent agreement, if the registered office place is rented
- Ownership documents, if the registered office place is owned
What Shall You Obtain?
On incorporation, the Public Limited Company shall be all ready to function and all the registration documents and the Certificate of Incorporation and Commencement of Business shall be handed over to you.
Duration Until Completion
The maximum time that is taken to form this type of Company is 15 days normally subject to the MCA or any other regulator approvals. The online application has made it easier and the Company can be formed within less than 10 days if all the documents are given correctly since the MCA requires all the documents in a single application. *
Simple price – Simple package
LSC Assurance of Secured Payment
Assured Quality Service Delivery
Fully Dedicated Case Managers
Post-Delivery - Review Facility
"As a first line of communication, we will need the following particulars from you to action this service. To facilitate our inital review, please collate your relevant documents into a single file and upload where requested."
₹39,999.00 – ₹59,999.00