Will Service – India
Service & Cost Note: Drafting and Execution; Getting signatures, witnesses etc.
Will Service – India
Now avail our legal will services for smooth and hassle free registration of will by one click on your fingertip. We offer prompt responses to clear all your doubts regarding the legal procedure of making a will. You can sit back and relax while we draft your requirements in the form of a legal will.
The will, once registered is covered under the Indian Succession Act, 1925 and we at LSC will ensure that all legal hassles surrounding the will are our headache so that you could focus on other important deeds in your life. Further, According to a survey taken by IndiaSpend an average of 74% of respondents were quoted as never having given any serious thought to death and had not secured their family financially in case of their passing, while 26% of respondents had made their will within time. Hence, It is vital to register a will during the lifetime of the person we will ensure that your will is made, registered and authenticated without any trouble and quickly.
Once you opt for this service, the contents of your will shall be drafted as per your requirements followed and preceded by consultation and discussions by and with our lawyers. Any assistance on the queries regarding will are resolved by us actively. As we provide you with a detailed explanation for your understanding of the ingredients required in a will, making it easier to draft a will. We will carry out all the necessary processes as required to make sure that you obtain a certified will through a precise application laying the requisite details as required for obtaining a will on your behalf.
The general steps involved are;
- A will is drafted as per the instruction and desire of the testator i.e the person making the will after their approval.
- After this, the will is then approved by the consultation of our expert lawyers who will then compile the required documents and attach the draft of the will to the Office of Sub-Registrar.
- The final draft of the will has to be on a stamp paper along with the supporting documents of which the amount differs according to the state.
- Once the will is verified and submitted to the Sub-registrar it will be registered as the testator will receive an authenticated copy of the same.
- Original signed Will and Testament
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card/ Photographs (two-witness)
- Photographs (testator)
- Residential proof (testator)
- PAN Card (testator)
- Doctor Certificate (mental fitness certificate of the testator from a Doctor)
What Shall You Obtain?
The process is undertaken by highly qualified legal practitioners and therefore shall be with a good faith. After the will registration is completed, the customer shall be given a Complete copy of will along with the certified supporting documents for each activity undertaken.
Duration Until Completion
After the completion of the process in accordance with the Act, You will receive a registered will along with the certified supporting documents. It will take approximately 2-5 days to receive the will from the date of application.*
1. Who can avail these services?
2. Which ingredients are required for making a legally valid will?
3. Who can make a will?
4. Can a will be changed in the future for addition / deletion or can a new will be made?
5. Can properties in foreign countries be bequeathed?
6. Can there be a joint will for both husband and wife in a single will?
7. Who can be a beneficiary under a will?
8. Who can be termed as my legal heir?
9. What are the benefits one avails by this service?
10. What happens when one doesn't make a will?
LSC Assurance of Secured Payment
Assured Quality Service Delivery
Fully Dedicated Case Managers
Post-Delivery - Review Facility
“As a first line of communication, we will need the following particulars from you to action this service. To facilitate our inital review, please collate your relevant documents into a single file and upload where requested.”